Saturday 29 November 2014

Sydney for 4 days

I am off on a little break and girl's week out in Sydney. Every year my friend and I plan a girl's week out in Sydney that involves a performance at the Sydney Theatre Co.  Plans changed a bit for this year as my good friend who I generally go with had a few health issues and is unable to go. However I am still going and another friend is going to join me on Tuesday for a couple of days.
I will have Sunday afternoon, Monday and Tuesday morning to do a few things on my own and then my friend is arriving to go to the play Cyrano de Bergerac Tuesday night. Richard Roxburgh is in it and we are looking forward to seeing him.

Wednesday will be a mad dash for the day into the city shopping and seeing the Christmas window displays and then we come home on Thursday morning.  I adore  Sydney. It is a beautiful city and the harbour must be one of the most beautiful in the world with the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.  There are a couple of bookstores on my itinerary but I don't plan on buying many books if any.  I am focusing on the  TBR ones already on my shelves.

Stay tuned in and I'll be sharing my visit here and am looking forward to the short break from "real life". I know the time will pass quickly so I am ready to dive in and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I promise to try very hard to reply to any message left.