Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday Antics

I interrupt this Sunday's Animals with Books to bring you our day at the beach. I thought I'd share some beautiful photos of what goes on at the dog beach we go to quite often when the weather permits. All you northern hemisphere people have this to look forward to and we're heading into winter darkness before too long. Enjoy my break from reading this week to walk in the sand with my guys.



A beautiful day.


There is a stick out here somewhere.

Man,  I hate those waves.


No idea why I do this except it's a lot of fun.



This is all Wally does at the beach.  He should be a soap dispenser. 

That was day time. Tonight it's back to the Australian book written in 1937, The Young Desire It. Reading it for April's book club meeting. So far so good.

2 comments:

  1. Dog Day Afternoons! It's all about Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always happy at the beach and Wally acts 10 years younger.

      Delete

I love comments. I promise to try very hard to reply to any message left.